Web Check has been integrated into MyNCSC

If eligible, you can access Web Check through MyNCSC.

Go to MyNCSC

Please note: Only organisations from the following sectors are eligible to use Web Check

  • Central Government
  • Local Authorities
  • Devolved Administrations
  • Emergency Services
  • NHS organisations
  • Academia (Schools, Universities and Further Education Colleges)
  • UK Registered Charities
  • UK Registered Social Housing Providers and Arms Length Management Organisations (ALMOs)